Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drugs in Hurricane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Drugs  in Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Drugs in Hurricane   Drugs  in Hurricane Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

I am absolutely disgusted at the amount of drugs being dealt in and around Hurricane. More so about the fact that nothing is being done about this problem. Our schools and businesses are being infected by extremely strong drugs that clearly ruin lives and careers. Over $180,000 was recently given to pay the salary of 3 additional police officers for 3 years. It's like it's not enough to have some of the cops we do have not doing their job, lets hire some more! I feel sorry for the officers that I have met because they seem like they are actually attempting to do the right thing and keep our city safe. Thanks to them but a very clear "thanks for nothing" to the jack-leg police officers that wont go and bust the meth houses or stop the drug dealers on Harbor Lane. I have a 4 year old that will enter kindergarten next year and it is terrifying that these are the things that await him to experience. This is not the run of the mill pot that was smoked back in the 60s. This is nothing like that. Pot doesn't kill, this crap does. Maybe if everyone started to acknowledge these problems and stopped walking around with their heads up their hind-ends then this wouldn't be a well known problem.Lets stop looking the other way are start looking right in front of us.
THIS CAME FROM HURRICANE TOPIX
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

Drugs  in Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs in Hurricane   Drugs  in Hurricane Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

WV is the top state for drug over dosing. Drug abuse here is silly! Sad sad sad
Back to top Go down

Drugs in Hurricane
Page 1 of 1