Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rent-A-Center; Embezzlment and Fraud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Rent-A-Center; Embezzlment and Fraud   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 pm

When you are paying a bill from Rent-A-Center here in Hurricane, WV. It should look like this when we start at $433.13 and you are paying $98.70 a month.

$433.13
98.70 your bill should be $334.43
$334.43
98.70 your bill should be $235.73
$235.73
98.70 your bill should be $137.03

In just 3 payments this is what Rent-A-Center comes up with. Again we will start at $433.13

$433.13
98.70 R-A-C comes up with $346.52
$346.52
98.70 R-A-C comes up with $259.91
$259.91
98.70 R-A-C comes up with $173.30
Now in just 3 payments thay have found a way to embezzle the consumer and find a new way to subtract blood from the consumer also.
The first payment as you can see R-A-C took $12.11 over the true bill.
The second payment R-A-C took $24.18 over the true bill.
The third payment R-A-C took $36.56 over the true bill.
A sum of $72.56 total over the bill. This is in just 3 payments. Did you look at your bill? I am willing to bet that you will find the same problem.This is nothing because there is more. Look at your bills from R-A-C and let me know what you find. We can work on this together. We can also get all our money back.

This Rent-A-Center is Located at;

275 Progress Way
Hurricane, WV 25526
Loc # 2962-M

Be very careful of this place. I myself will never again go to this scum-bag place again.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Corporate's number   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Rent A Center Corporate Office | Headquarters
5700 Tennyson Parkway Plano, TX 75024
(972)398-5800
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Absolutely Not A Rent -A- Center Customer   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

5/24/12

I Walked Into A Rent-A-Center Located On Crescent Street In Brockton To Inquire About Renting Something From Them. No Sooner Than Reaching The Front(BACK)Desk I Witnessed A Horrific Sight. An Employee I Later Found To Be (GET THIS) The Store Manager. Was In A Fit Of Rage, Using Profanities, Throwing Items Such As Phones Around Absolutely Out Of Control Acting Like A Spoiled Child All The While Yelling At Another Employee In Front Of Not Just Me But Paying Customers At The Register Over What Sounded Like A Minor Lack Of Comunication.I Could'nt Believe What I Was Whitnessing And More Importantly Hearing. This Man Showed A Complete Lack Of Respect And Professionalisom.I Was Appauled! I Emediately Turned Around, Left, Went To Aaron's Across Town And Had The Most Pleasent Experiance I Could Have Imagined. I'm Aware That This Is Just One Experiance By One Possible Customer But I, Nor My Family, Friends Or Anyone That Comes Within Ear Contact Of Me, I Assure You. Will "NOT" Do Business With That Specific Store, EVER..!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I was a customer   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

customer 5/24/12

This company has to be one of the worst rent to own companies ever ... I am a live in caregiver and take care of a women with dementia ... I missed a payment on an xbox that holy shit is gonna cost me over 1 thousand dollars ... and not to mention that i missed the payment due to a funeral i needed to attend out of town .. anyhow i was getting phone calls and letters at my place of residence while i was out of town ..they were knocking at my door disturbing the client ive been taking care of ... threating her and telling her that they want to take my xbox ... the women was obviously confused and scared due to her health problems... when i returned home .. i seen all the notices and called the RAC i deal with ..they were rude and didnt care about the circumstances ..they wanted the xbox and wanted it that very second... they were refusing to take a payment from me ... there is no way i am giving it back after already paying 725.00 ...towards an xbox ...which only costs 300.00 in regular stores ... anyway i called the corporate office to see what they could do for me and the gentleman Evan whom i spoke to on the phone was very nice and tried to make things easier on me with a payment arrangement ... well apparently there was misunderstanding somewhere on there end and they are back at it again ..trying to take my product ... I think that RAC is very poorly ran and I will never ever refer anybody there ever ... as a matter of fact a few people were taking about going there and convinced them to go elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Good By R-A-C See Ya.   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Sue 5/21/12

Sounds like your poor customer service, is giving a lot of customers for Aaron's See ya... *Heading out to Aaron's
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center, Never Again   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Terria 5/21/12

I rented from R-A-C in Pascagoula, MS. I went in and picked out what I needed. My salesman said he would call me later to let me know what my payments would be and took my first payment over the phone, by credit card. The next day I received an email that I would get one week free with one week paid for Mother's Day. Well they have refused to honor their advertisement. At first my salesman called me and said they would do it for one item but not on both. Even though that is not what the email stated, I agreed. The very same day the manager called (Tina) and said she would not be able to do it at all. I am so upset that I spent my money for one week with rac when I should have just went elsewhere. I chose to go there because it was a Saturday and my dryer went out. I needed one that day and they delivered. I really should have waited until Monday and just went to the bank and got what I needed. I definately learned my lesson. Will NEVER do that again. Nor will I suggest anyone I know to do it either. VERY POOR BUSINESS TO ADVERTISE AND NOT HOLD UP ON THE ADVERTISMENT
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: No More Crap No More Rent-A-Center   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Juan 5/21/12

Zerooooooo stars.... R-A-C HAS POOR CUSTOMER CARE. THEY MAKE THE CUSTOMER PAY THREE TIMES WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR AFTER THE 90 days. THEY ARE CHEATING THE POOR
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center, bed bugs in Couch   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Melissa 5/23/12

I recently rented a couch and sofa from Rent A Center on West Kimberly Road in Davenport, IA. After only having the furniture for a couple days, I noticed that their was a bug that somewhat looked like a tick...I didnt think anything of it until I fell asleep on the couch and woke up with bug bites all over my body.Come to find out it was bed bugs....and I found eggs and dead ones in the cushions of both couch and sofa. AND I KNOW THAT THEY DIDNT COME FROM MY DUPLEX CAUSE I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM THE WHOLE TIME I LIVED HERE...IT HAPPENES AS SOON AS I GOT THE FURNITURE!!! Not to mention that the EMPLOYEES didnt even clean out the furniture cause I found hair brushes, garbage and other shit in the couches. I dont know their procedures at rent a center but since when is it okay to rent out merchandise without cleaning it out or checking for bugs....I AM SO PISSED!!!Everyone that slept on the couch now has bed bug bites all over them. I went in to the location that i purchased the furniture and the manager said that their aint bugs in his couches and they have someone inspect the couches every two weeks....WELL SOMEONE AINT DOING THEIR DAMN JOB!!!! He also said he had to take a bed bug class and that bed bugs only live for 24 hours...AGAIN WRONG...BED BUGS LIVE LONGER THAN 24 HOURS AND IT IS HARD AS FUCK TO KILL THEM! All I know is Rent a Center is going to pay for an exterminator....I already got an attorny and got ahold of the health department...So for everyone that got furniture from rent a center on west kimberly....i would check your furniture cause it might have bed bugs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: No More Rent-A-Center   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Monique 5/8/12

I rent from the joliet office THE TV SAYS HASSAL FREE THAT IS A LIE THEY CALL THEARTING YOU IF YOUR PAYMENT IS ONE DAY LATE IT CRAZY.THERE SO NICE TO TRY TO GET YOU TO PURCHASE BUT WHEN YOU DO THEY ARE SO MEAN TO YOU PEOPLE HAVE HARD TIMES BUT IT NEVER BEEN NO IM NOT GOING TO PAY WEEKS LATER IT ONE OR TWO DAYS AND THEY WANT YOU TO PAY MORE WEEK WHEN I WAS TOLD THEY WILL GIVE U A 3 DAY PERIOD TO PAY I AM TIRED OF BEING MISSTREATED I'D REITHER BUY INSTEAD OF DEAL WITH THEM.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center will not help yopu in any way   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Marlene Tallmadge 5/12/12

I have been with rent a center for over 15 years and they have had many changes of managers, but the woman they have now is far worse than any I have encountered. I happen to be short on cash this week I ask if I could make 2 day payment "no" could I have it moved forward to Monday and not pay late charges "No" "you have to pay the whole payment corporate ofc rules" I have 3 items there, never did she suggest why don't you pay on one or two of the items and than you would only have to pay the late charges on on item". "No, she never did" she is rude and she does not know her customers and from what I can see she never will, she talks down to the employees and treats them like little kids most of the employees have been in that store for a years. If you expect people to rent from your stores you need to hire people with people skills.
This is store is in Bradenton, Fl 3611 1st 34208 941-747-9696 Her name is "Michelle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cant Take it anymore, R-A-C sucks   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Tiye Peterson 5/13/12

I bought a Tv from RENT A CENTER AND IT BROKE AFTER i PAID IT OFF. IT JUST STOPPED IT WAS A POOR TV. I PAID IT OFF AND RENT A CENTER FUCKED ME OVER. i'M A POOR MAN WHO WANTED A FLAT SCREEN TV SO i DID RENT A CENTER AND i GOT SCREWED! RENT A CENTER SUCKS! SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: R-A-C UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CARD   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:43 pm

customer 5/16/12

I am a customer at rent a center in NJ I was recently contacted by an employee who informed me that my credit card which I used to purchase and pay on my account could be compromised because it is a known practise that credit card numbers and codes are being kept by store mangers with there bosses approval and I should check for any unauthorized uses. Still investigating this but customers beware
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center, Rip Off   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

gloria edwards 4/23/12

it is biggest rip off we ever had. you wind up paying back four time the cost. the same thing are at walmart.for good price in just 3 months , but knot at r.a c. we will never buy anything there again, we would be better off with out it. the employees are horrible. this is in hiram, ga. thank you,larry edwards/ p.s. the stuff they said is knew is not,its used
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Beware Of Rent-A-Center   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:15 am

This is a warning to be careful when renting from this Rent-A-Center.
Located at;
275 Progress Way
Hurricane, WV 25526
( 304 ) 563-6263
LOC: #2962-M
This Rent-A-Center will maneuver and manipulate more money from you thru your Rent-To-Own agreement.
They will manipulate you to pay more money and refuse to talk to you about it when you want to know more and why.

They also tell you that you are entitled to an exact copy of the agreement you sign.
They will give you one with no signatures, no dates, and no idea of what part of the agreement you agree to.

I am starting to receive a lot of complaints about this Rent-a-center here in Hurricane.

If you have any problems with them. This is the time to do something about it. I did read an agreement and they are all the same piece of crap.
You have to be very carefull with this agreement that you make with them. I will put it up here and you will let me know if you understand it. It will be up before days end. I will not make any change to it when it goes up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center, The way they bill   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:18 am

From Swords-of-1; This topic has been moved to this location.

Subject: Rent-A-Center The way they bill Fri 4 May 2012 - 10:21

If Rent-A-Center thinks that they can get away with something they will try. This is the same thing that happen to a friend.

When he ask them to fix it they said they can't because that is insurence that they have to cover the store for.
Also after 90 days you are paying 60% every time you pay your bill. If you pay a Hundred a month 60 goes to the store and 40 goes to the bill.

Not for anything. Anyone that deals with this Rent-A-Center
is a sucker that has very little bran function.
I don't know why you are trying to help people because they just don't have the brains to care
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: This is to the smart one. Ya Ha Ha    Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:25 am

Admin
Thu 17 May 2012 - 5:11

You do not receive any bills from the R-A-C. Your brother pays for anything you get from them. I do recall you saying that you did receive a bill and there was a problem with it. You sent it to your brother. Do you remember that, I do. You also said that you should not receive any bills because they go to your brother , all the bills go to him.

Who is cussing and screaming at any one in Rent-A-center?
Is this what you are doing now. You have something to say about rent-a-center because you don't like me anymore. Well, that is very sweet of you to say what you are trying to say. You have a lot of class. Good luck in whatever.
I am not going to fall for this low life bull. Keep up the good work. I have yet another bill that belongs to a female about
5'2" tall and about 110lbs. I will put that up also. Maybe she was the one standing by the door. Someone that big would scare the crap out of me. Big woman.
All I know is that you have no idea what is going on here and you are doing good so far. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: For You sweetpes person.   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:30 am

1-Princess-2 This post has been moved to this location.

Sun 20 May 2012 - 13:15

As a new viewer on this website I've noticed this sweetpea person argues with the administrator and the swords person. This sweetpea person is rude and argumentive as if that person is holding grudges on the world. Tisk Tisk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center, The way they bill.   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:34 am

Swords-of-1, This topic has been moved to this location.

Fri 4 May 2012 - 10:21

If Rent-A-Center thinks that they can get away with something they will try. This is the same thing that happen to a friend.

When he ask them to fix it they said they can't because that is insurence that they have to cover the store for.
Also after 90 days you are paying 60% every time you pay your bill. If you pay a Hundred a month 60 goes to the store and 40 goes to the bill.

Not for anything. Anyone that deals with this Rent-A-Center
is a sucker that has very little bran function.
I don't know why you are trying to help people because they just don't have the brains to care
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center And BedBugs   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:40 am

Admin
A female I met informed me she was renting a Mattress from Rent-A-Center here in Hurricane, Located at;
275 Progress Way
Hurricane, WV 25526
Loc # 2962-M
She was told the Mattress was new. To make a long story short. After her daughter sleeping on the Mattress, the child had bites on her legs. The Mother called Rent-A-Center and told them to come get the Mattress and at the same time found out that it was a used one.
Rent-A-Center refused to refund her money.
There is a great amount of problems with this particular store and cannot for the life of me comprehend why people would still rent from Rent-A-Center after knowing that low-life-crap like this is taking place.
This is no way how to do business. I say it again look at your bills. To tell the truth. The police should look into this.
I know, I know, Hopeful thinking.

We have to remember this part. There are a great geal of safety hazards. Even if you can rent one cheap . Would you risk sleeping with bed-bugs, also we spend a great deal of our life in bed. This is really something to think about, so start thinking
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent-A-Center   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:45 am

Admin

Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 11:14

Any opinions on the employees?
This came from Hurricane Topix

This is a reply
I don't rent from them because I don't want bed-bugs

Another reply
The employees take you for what they can. They try to mess with the bill. They charge more than they are allowed to. All they want is your money. They lie to you and tell you that the item you have is new, but it is not. Most of the things they tell you are nothing but false Statements.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rent a center   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm

I just had someone show me how much they just paid for renting a
TV from rent a center.  The TV in Wally World, everyone knows what
that is. Would have been almost $800. Renting it at RAC she paid
almost $3, 92.00. Keep going there honey. This is really some sick
shit.
Do you know that if you go to Aaron's it would be way less and it goes on
your credit when you are done paying. Your credit will get better.
Back to top Go down
Jack-1

PostSubject: RAC shitheads   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 am

These guys have been ripping people off for years.
It's about time someone did something about it and let
everyone know. Good deal.
Let's all push back.
Everyone should tell their story here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rent-A-Center; Embezzlment and Fraud   Rent-A-Center;  Embezzlment and Fraud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rent-A-Center; Embezzlment and Fraud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: "Freedom of Speech" :: "Freedom of Speech"-
Jump to: