Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights

Go down 
+4
1-Princess-2
Born Sexy21
Swords-of-1
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 pm

It sounds like someone wants me to say something about Heather.
Well I really don't want to but, due to the fact that I am being put in
the middle here it is.

I was told that Heather is selling roxie 30's. Now, is this true or is it not.
I really don't know how true it is. So I don't say anything about it.

I tell people that if you have something to say, just prove it. If one can prove
it, you got it.

Now if you my little shithead don't like it. Don't say anything about it.
I will say this. I don't give a crap if she loses her job. She can't handle it anyway.

Heather is not mature enough to do this kind of work to begin with.
She tells women with kids that they don't know who the father is to the kids.
She also goes on the say that they should not have kids.
This might be because she can't have any. This much I know and there
are a great deal of females that know it.

So if you have any problems with what is being said about Heather tuff shit.
If you don't like it don't come on here. Case closed Shithead.
You say I don't know you. Lets keep it that way. You must know me.
So, here it is. You know how to find me and I really hope you do.

Let's just say that Heather Bumgarner got terminated from her job with DHHR in
Cabell County. And let's say that she was escoured out of the DHHR building
by Security while she was in tears. Now let's just say that this did happen.
It is hard to get fired from the state, and you would
have to do something real bad. From what I was told she did.
But I never said anything because I did not want to put anything on this site
about her. Let's say that all this did happen. Did she tell Sable Point on her paperwork?
If this is true I really don't know so this is why I don't say anything about it.
I don't say anything because I don't know if it is true or not. lol!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
? say wa

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 pm

HHAAAAA CCHHUUUU oh sorry, alergic to bullshit.
Oh shithead shithead shithead, how wonderful. Are you Working all night? Maybe you can come over around 11.
While Heathers job is on the line.
I can dicky do you from behind.
Show me your boobies.
Back to top Go down
BigBalls

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Heather bend over and pick up that soap.

I will pork you so far up the but your boobs will hit you in the face.
Back to top Go down
was up

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Heather Bumgardner. Screw the spelling.

Are your tits real?

I was told that they are not. Can I have one?

I need it for my goat. It needs something to suck on.

Bend baby bend. I love you.
Back to top Go down
oops

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Like allot of street drugs it's legit use is a pain killer. Roxycodon is said to be addictive and hard on the system to kick.

I have watched so many friends fall into this addiction. What people don't know is how the roxys affect the natural chemistry in your brain. So it's a lot of fun for those trying to quit. First off you struggle through the withdrawals, then you get depressed because your brain no longer provides those natural chemicals that have been sedated for so long, so the cycle begins. It can take a solid year for your body to balance the brains chemistry. So sad...

Back to top Go down
oops

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Roxy is a street name for roxicet or roxycodones which is the brand name for an oxycodone based pain killer very similar to percocet, but they come in higher doses usually 15 and 30 mgs and they contain no aspirin purley oxycodone

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 am

Let's just say that Heather Bumgarner got terminated from her job with DHHR in
Cabell County. And let's say that she was taken out of the DHHR building
by Security while she was in tears. Now let's just say that this did happen.
It is hard to get fired from the state, and you would
have to do something real bad. From what I was told she did.
But I never said anything because I did not want to put anything on this site
about her. Let's say that all this did happen. Did she tell Sable Point on her paperwork?
If this is true? I really don't know so this is why I don't say anything about it.
I don't say anything because I don't know if it is true or not.
I am not saying this is true but, what if it is. Should I keep it up here or should I
let it go and take it off because it is Heather from Sable Point Apartments.
If this is true. Why should anyone look this over and let it go.

Now what are you going to do shithead. You see. You claim to like her
but you don't know how to stand up for her.
You can kiss this fat ass you so strongly talk about and keep on your "mind",
that is if you have a mind. From what I have seen it looks like you don't.

Have a good day shithead.
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
over it

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

what kind of people are you all to be talking about someone u know nothing about except rumors How would u feel if somewone started spreading rumors about u and using your name u would not like it at all. If this is what lives in Sable Pointe they need to do alot of evictions, and the admn. not taking up for thier employees and talking bout them shows they have less education than their tennants. all of u shoild be ashamed of yourselves and take a long look in the mirror before spreading rumors and if u can use her name why not tell us yours (alls fair as they say) u should be worring about your own business and stay out of others. Shame on all of u.
Back to top Go down
Shithead

PostSubject: Heather   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 am

Thank you so much over it!!!! I am so happy that someone else other than me and the people he has lied on can also tell what a NASTY SCUM BAG HE REALLY IS!!! I think the people in the office are doing a wonderful job cleaning out the trash here! And from my understanding the nasty ass admin has moved! That will do a lot more for Sable Point. I'm sure the tenants feel a big relief since that big ass hemroid has been surgically removed from Sable Point! From what I'm hearing he has caused more trouble there than anyone ever has! I've also heard that he has been and still is supplying some Winfield and Hurricane football players steroids! Now what kind of sick old man is that? I wonder if the parents of these kids know? Or if they found out what would they do? I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE! I also know that his son "the retarded Jackie Chan" takes them to! I've been told by so many that know him personally that he got them delivered to his house or the office even! And he wants to call people there druggies or say they are selling! He needs to take a long hard look in the mirror! Someone needs to make a call to the board of education and the schools and coaches to let them know what their players are doing and who is supplying it for them! I've also heard that the tenants are wanting to have a big block party to celebrate him leaving! It must've felt like Christmas Morning for them! Woohoo!! As for Heather she is a damn good worker and she does her job well! I've heard so many tenants speak very highly of her and the good work she is doing! I know her personally and I will be the first to tell you she DOES NOT I repeat DOES NOT do DRUGS let alone sell them! If she did she wouldn't be working there! And hell a cop lives right in front of her! Hello..big YELLOW BUS! She isn't stupid! The admin is for starting shit about her! I was reading on here things that the admin and his followers are saying about her..I wonder if they realize that what they are saying is sexual harassment? Naahh their to damn stupid!! Anyway thank you "over it" for seeing what others are to dumb to see! Bless you!

Love to all,
Shithead!!!!
Back to top Go down
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

PostSubject: Shit head   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 pm

So, shit head huh?? That's not a name to claim....
Back to top Go down
Shithead

PostSubject: retaliatory-eviction-and-lax-rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah your right shithead! Are you pissed because somebody's calling you all out on your ignorance? Well let me tell you this. GET OVER IT!
Back to top Go down
thinker

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Is that all you have to say shithead.

You were just put on the spot and all you have to say is "get over it".

I don't really know any of you people but, You of all the people on here

sound so dumb and have shit for brains. From reading the shit you write

I just want to know if you went to any HS.

Back to top Go down
Ladyluck

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Im so glad you were forced to leave. You had us all fooled at the beginning and then you turn out to be a cockroach. No more worrying about you peeking in our windows at night and yelling obsenities at our kids. I hope you moved far away.
Back to top Go down
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Who stared at kids in the window?
Back to top Go down
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:40 am

Hay LadyLuck. Do you know anything about Chicago?
Let's take Chicago Illinois.
That would be in the zip code of maybe 60604.
By the west loop?

I think you know where that is.
If you do just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2