Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Government users and abusers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

Government users and abusers Empty
PostSubject: Government users and abusers   Government users and abusers Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:08 pm

This topic may get the blood boiling. It kills me to see how so many people abuse HUD and WELFARE as long as FOODSTAMPS. People who do not work live better than people who do work. My husband and I both work, have worked since we were old enough and yet we do struggle every now and than. We applied for FOODSTAMPS hoping we can at least get 50-100 dollars. But, we were denied over the simple fact, that we make to much. We can't get any help from HUD because we work.
Now my question is this,
how come people who don't work get FOODSTAMPS, and help from HUD? I think this is unfare. Considering we are trying our hardest making of what we have and can't get help. I feel if we didn't work we'd be living a lot better. In the end I still am proud of us because we do what we can, but in the same way it hurts because we just want a little help... I feel 85% of WV residents use and abuse what the government provides for them. Our paying tax money goes to low life people and we can't even get the slightest bit of help? Can someone help me on this please? We just want a little bit of help.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change and add)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hud and Stamps   Government users and abusers Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:46 am

I hope this will help a little, if not a lot.

Sometimes people need the help. Some women have 2 or 3 childern and a husband that may not be in the picture.
If the State can't find him they can't get the child support for the wife. Or should I say Mother in this case. The childern have to eat and so does the Mother.
This part I would think you and I can agree on.
Hud steps in to give them a roof over their heads and the State steps in to give them Stamps for food. After all "again" we know that the Mother and her Childern have to eat.
I am sure if you found yourself in this kind of situation you would do the same thing.
I know I would.
But there are some people that will abuse this type of situation and there are ways of fixing it. You just have to write to the right people.
I hope I have been of some help. I know some people that are on Hud and foodstamps and they really need it. They do not abuse it. I do know that most do. We can talk more about that if you want. But the ones I know are in my book real good people.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 23, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix some spelling)
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

PostSubject: Re: Government users and abusers   Government users and abusers Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:03 pm

I understand people need the help, but I do also and can't get anything. But there are people who clearly use and abuse the help. They ruin it for the ones who do need help. A lot of people say they can't find jobs, but clearly they haven't looked and probably don't want to work. It just sucks, and hurts...
Back to top Go down
Swords-of-1

Swords-of-1

PostSubject: Hud and Stamps    Government users and abusers Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:49 am

Some people don't want jobs. They feel better thinking that the state should and has to take care of them.
They don't want jobs and they don't care if their childern grow up with nothing or amount to nothing. As long as they get what they want. ( GREED ) That's what it's called.
No self respect. They make it harder for the people that really need it. But as I said before. I was on it. But I did not depend on it. These people do. I got off it and am proud to have done so. I put in a great deal of hours on my job, and love it. When my kids ask for something I can give it and do it with pride. This part is not what some people have and that's a shame. This is how a low-life thinks.
Some people are in their late 20's and still depend on their so-called mommy. But blame the system because they are the ones that give them what they want. The system is the abuser in this matter not just the people in a way. Don't get me wrong here. It is the people but the system is letting them do this. When I was in Sable Point I had some female tell me that she wanted another baby so she can get more food stamps. I think it's sick. But this is the way they are, sick. I am really sorry that you are trying so hard and walking into walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government users and abusers   Government users and abusers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Government users and abusers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: "Freedom of Speech" :: "Freedom of Speech"-
Jump to: