Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Must know if this is true.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chinese117

chinese117

Must know if this is true. Empty
PostSubject: Must know if this is true.   Must know if this is true. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

I have a question. This Tracy Carter you mention, What do you think about her? I go to school with a friend in Hurricane High and she knows her. She don't have anything good to say. They say she is a really bad bully, and she pushes her weight around. Is this true? Please write me back. My family and I are thinking about moving there, I don't want to if this is true, and if she picks people out, I don't want to be on the streets because of her. I live with my mom and two little brothers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A Master ego getting in the way   Must know if this is true. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 pm

First of all, asking me about Tracy Carter is like asking me if the moon is one big ball of crap. Who knows, it might be.

In my opion Tracy Carter is a vainglorious and discriminatory individual. Now this is just an opion. But there are times when an opion can hit right on target. But it is still an opion. Tracy Carter has no idea how to show and give respect to the people that live in Sable Point. This I can say and I know that I am right, she is a bully. I know she disrespects me when she comes here. That's because this is how she is. There are a great deal of people in this complex that really don't like her at all.
I do think that she is a walking disaster. The day Tracy Carter gave me my folder after I requested it under the freedom of information act. She came to my floor and after giving it to me she made a real asinine discriminatory remark. She said " one good tenant, one more eviction ".

I would truly say that it is not smart of her to say something like that in front of other people. She puts herself above everybody else. She looks down on people all the time.
One day someone told her that I was thinking about taking her to court.
She went bonkers. She said that " if you think that you are taking me to court or if you try. I will trespass you from every building in the complex. and if you think I can't do it, just try me". Now you tell me. Is this one hell of an ego.

I am already not allowed in the management office or building. If I go in there even for business I will be trespass.
Before I forget to tell you this part, I freken live here. What a god-damn schocker.
My friend I really don't care if you live here or not, but if you want to put up with this kind of ego. All I can say is. Come on down.
You did ask me. I give you what I feel and my opion.

God Bless you and always think hard. Let your hart guide you and you will do right by your family. Thank God that she don't do this shit in New York.
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
chinese117

chinese117

PostSubject: thank you   Must know if this is true. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Wow, thank you. I do really apperciate it. Never mind. My mom can always find somewhere else. But forget that place.... What does vainglorious mean?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply to your question   Must know if this is true. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 am

I think it is the other way around. It's your friend that wants to move here. Tell her don't do something she is not sure of.
If you have to think that hard knowing this place my not be safe for kids. Stay away. If one reads half of the problems that are put up on this site, you won't have to think long. I am not really saying, stay away. I am just telling you to tell her to think long and hard. There are people here that will turn on you at the snap of a finger. Corp is not your only problem.
As for asking me about live and ignore. It will be hard. This is the kind of place that you don't really want to know some of these people. Some will turn and lie, you just have to be careful. Also a 3 bedroom and 2 baths will run you $750.00.
Now, is it enough when it comes with all kinds of problems.
One could pay less somewhere else.
All I can tell you is that this woman thinks her shit don't stink. The rest is up to your friend.
We have a lot of drugs here and some people come here and are allowed in the units that don't live here. We have workers here that walk right into your unit even after you tell management that you don't want them to. There is stuff missing from units and no one does anything about it. Your friend wants to move here, hell with it just move here and get shit on.
You ask me about the word, vainglorious. This is a real good one, I will only give some info you will have to look up the rest. it means; narcissistic, inflated-ego, self-centered, egotistic, pompous-ass, cocky, arrogant, boasting, blowing one's own horn, overbearing, stuck-up and bragging. For now this is it and yes there is more. I just got carried away for the moment, I was having so much fun. SORRY

If I had any idea what was going on here. I would have went someplace else. Corp and Management knows what goes on here. This guy, so-called Manager is ripping with the help of Tracy Carter this place apart. They know about the drugs, and the kids getting hurt because of their , I don't care way of thinking. Someone as rotten as these two will stay for ever because Corp wants people like this and this is how they are trained.
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must know if this is true.   Must know if this is true. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must know if this is true.
Page 1 of 1