Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

" I am Drugs "

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

" I am Drugs " Empty
PostSubject: " I am Drugs "   " I am Drugs " Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 pm

I received this from the Courthouse in Winfield.

I destroy homes, I tear family's apart, I take you'r childern, and that's just the start.
I 'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
If you need me I'm easily found, I live all around, I live in the schools and i live in town, I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street and maybe next door.
My power is awesome, try me you'll see, but if you do you may never break free.
Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice and I may own your soul.
When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie, you do what you do just to get high.
The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your nose, lungs or arms.
You'll lie to your Mother, steal from your Dad, when you see their tears you should feel sad.
But you'll forget your morals on how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I"ll teach you my ways.
I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always and I will be by your side.
You'll give up everything-your family, your home, your friends and your money and then you will be alone. I'll take and take till you have nothing to give, and when I am finished, you'll be lucky to live.
If you try me be warned, this is no game, if given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely and your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head.
The sweats the shakes, and the visions you will see, I want you to know these are all gifts from me. But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart that you are mine and we shall never part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do. But you come to me, not I to you.
You knew this would happen, many times you were told. But you challenged my power and chose to behold. If you could've said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
I'll be your Master, you'll be my slave, and I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.

Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me again? What will you do? The decision is yours, its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell, Come take my hand, I will lead you to hell.
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

" I am Drugs " Empty
PostSubject: Terminate The Situation   " I am Drugs " Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:59 am

Treat them like roaches
Midland, NC

Treat these drug dealers like roaches, expose them and watch them run. Of course they try to lay low, but continue to expose them until they are either caught or leave.
Your newest and big time dealer looks like your next door neighbor. Living in Country Side Ests. of Scott Depot.
From Hurricane Topix Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

" I am Drugs " Empty
PostSubject: Hurrance Drugs.   " I am Drugs " Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:05 am

The problem rests with law enforcement. They make the choice to do nothing about the problems that they DO have knowledge of. I don't care where it is: Huntington, Mason Co., Milton,Hurricane, Charleston, Scott Depot, or no mans land where the state has jurisdiction. My understanding is that Putnam Co. is home to the DEA. Am I wrong? Either way, the problem is here and ordinary citizens know about it and say something. Nothing gets done. In my neighborhood, one particular cop comes in and "visits" with a married woman who lives down the street. The cop is married, on duty, and spends time screwing this ugly woman. Why is that? Why is it okay with the police department that he does that? People have called and reported it. Everyone knows about it. But still, there go our tax dollars. I like paying for a 15 min quicky for our local law enforcement..Makes me feel good about living in Hurricane.. From Hurricane Tpoix.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

" I am Drugs " Empty
PostSubject: Don't be herion's Slave. Yes I am a 30 Inch Gauge.   " I am Drugs " Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:11 am

© Emma
How were the shrooms? The Beer? The LSD?
I'll show you something more worthwhile than weed.
I can show you how to steal and lie.
Trust me, it's all you need to get by.
Why go to school? Don't turn another page!
I'm so much easier, and I come in a 30 inch gauge.
Heroin's my name, I've been known to destroy lives.
Takings out actors, teenagers, fathers, and wives.
People will leave you, that's just fine.
Follow me, you'll be all mine.
Try to get rid of me? What a joke.
Pretty soon you'll have a needle, looking for a vein to poke.
Need some love? That's gonna be hard to find.
But don't worry, cause I'll always be in the back of your mind
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

" I am Drugs " Empty
PostSubject: Drugs in Hurricane   " I am Drugs " Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I am absolutely disgusted at the amount of drugs being dealt in and around Hurricane. More so about the fact that nothing is being done about this problem. Our schools and businesses are being infected by extremely strong drugs that clearly ruin lives and careers. Over $180,000 was recently given to pay the salary of 3 additional police officers for 3 years. It's like it's not enough to have some of the cops we do have not doing their job, lets hire some more! I feel sorry for the officers that I have met because they seem like they are actually attempting to do the right thing and keep our city safe. Thanks to them but a very clear "thanks for nothing" to the jack-leg police officers that wont go and bust the meth houses or stop the drug dealers on Harbor Lane. I have a 4 year old that will enter kindergarten next year and it is terrifying that these are the things that await him to experience. This is not the run of the mill pot that was smoked back in the 60s. This is nothing like that. Pot doesn't kill, this crap does. Maybe if everyone started to acknowledge these problems and stopped walking around with their heads up their hind-ends then this wouldn't be a well known problem.Lets stop looking the other way are start looking right in front of us.
THIS CAME FROM HURRICANE TOPIX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

" I am Drugs " Empty
PostSubject: Re: " I am Drugs "   " I am Drugs " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

" I am Drugs "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: "Freedom of Speech" :: "Freedom of Speech"-
Jump to: