Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MCM Financial Scumbags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
7 years

MCM Financial Scumbags Empty
PostSubject: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 am

Reputed company! Bwa hahahahaha. I get calls from your company and I don't owe ANY debts. We are a cash only family (have been for over 7 years) and the calls STILL keep coming. They've even started calling my 86 year old father (with a different last name and different phone number... hmmm, how'd they get his info?).

Before you go on about someone's moral character, you may want to go look in the mirror and stop drinking the kool-aid your company is feeding you. MCM is in violation of almost every one of the below rules.

Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, a debt collector MUST:
■Identify who they are to you and advise them at each and every communication that the communication is coming from a debt collector, and any information obtained will be used for purposes of debt collection. (YOUR COMPANY NEVER DOES)
■Send written correspondence to your home address within 5 days of the first communication identifying who they are, who they are collecting on behalf of, and the balance owed. In addition, the correspondence must advise you that you have the right to dispute the debt, and has 30 days to demand that the debt collector validate the debt. ■If you seek the validation, then discontinue all attempts to collect the debt until such time as the debt collector provides verification.
■In the event of obtaining a post dated payment instrument, provide you written notice of the intent to deposit the post dated instrument.

Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, a debt collector CANNOT:

■Call you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692c)

■Tell other people (friends, family, neighbors) about you owing a debt. (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692b)

■Call your work if you have advised them, or they have been advised, that you cannot accept these calls at work. (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692c)

■Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)

■Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress. ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)

■Make any misrepresentations of fact to you, such as how much you owe, or certain actions they may take to force you to pay them ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)

■Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)

■Send false information to the credit bureaus ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)

■Cause your phone to ring an unreasonable amount of times ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:22 am

If you don't know the number don't answer it.

Also go to www.DoNotcall.gov.

It's a list that will make sure that you don't get calls from these

scumbags. That's all they are.

Anybody that uses good money to go after bad money is the

shit end of the litter.

You go on this no call list and if they keep calling.

Go to a lawyer.

Fuck these ass's fight back. People like that don't care about hard times.

Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Your Name
Address
City, State Zip

Debt Collector’s Name
Address
City, State Zip

Re: Account Number

Dear Debt Collector:
Pursuant to my rights under federal debt collection laws, I am requesting that you cease and desist communication with me, as well as my family and friends, in relation to this and all other alleged debts you claim I owe.
You are hereby notified that if you do not comply with this request, I will immediately file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the your state Attorney General’s office. Civil and criminal claims will be pursued.

They will stop and if they don't, just come back on this site and let me know.

This is called a Cease and Desist Letter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:09 pm

The debt collector may just be liable to you for statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus any actual damages suffered, plus attorney fees!

Debt Collection and Creditor Harassment Abuse Laws - Section 806 of the FDCPA.
Creditor and debt collection laws (federal and state) are designed to stop the abuse and harassment from collection agents and employees of creditors trying to collect debts. This section of the FDCPA outlines illegal tactics such as threats, obscene, profane, or abusive language and telephone calls designed to scare you into paying a debt right away!
What is harassment and abuse - 806
Threat of violence is illegal - 806(1)
Obscene, profane, or abusive language prohibited - 806(2)
Publication of a list of debtors prohibited 806(3)
Advertise debt to coerce payment prohibited - 806(4)
Repeatedly calling you by telephone is harassment - 806(5)
Calling without meaningful disclosure or legal purpose- 806(6)
Up 1. Section 806 prohibits a debt collector from any conduct that would "harass, oppress, or abuse any person in connection with the collection of a debt." It provides six examples of harassment or abuse, section 806 (1) - 806 (6) below.
Scope
1. Prohibited actions are not limited to the six subsections listed below as [53 Fed. Reg. 50105] examples of activities that violate this provision.
2. Unnecessary calls to third parties. A debt collector may not leave telephone messages with neighbors when the debt collector knows the consumer's name and telephone number and could have reached him directly.
3. Multiple contacts with consumer. A debt collector may not engage in repeated personal contacts with a consumer with such frequency as to harass him. Subsection (5) deals specifically with harassment by multiple phone calls.
4. Abusive conduct. A debt collector may not pose a lengthy series of questions or comments to the consumer without giving the consumer a chance to reply. Subsection (2) deals specifically with harassment involving obscene, profane, or abusive language.
Up 2. Section 806(1) prohibits the "use or threat of use of violence or other criminal means to harm . . . any person."
1. Implied threat. A debt collector may violate this section by an implied threat of violence. For example, a debt collector may not pressure a consumer with statements such as "We're not playing around here--we can play tough" or "We're going to send somebody to collect for us one way or the other."
Up 3. Section 806(2) prohibits the use of obscene, profane, or abusive language.
Abusive language includes religious slurs, profanity, obscenity, calling the consumer a liar or a deadbeat, and the use of racial or sexual epithets.
Up 4. Section 806(3)
Prohibits the "publication of a list of consumers who allegedly refuse to pay debts," except to report the items to a "consumer reporting agency," as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act or to a party otherwise authorized to receive it under that Act.
Up 5. Section 806(4) prohibits the "advertisement for sale of any debt to coerce payment of the debt."
1. Shaming prohibited. These provisions are designed to prohibit debt collectors from "shaming" a customer into payment, by publicizing the debt.
2. Exchange of lists. Debt collectors may not exchange lists of consumers who allegedly refuse to pay their debts.
3. Information to creditor subscribers. A debt collector may NOT distribute a list of alleged debtors to its creditor subscribers.
4. Coded lists. A debt collector that publishes a list of consumers who have had bad debts, coded to avoid generally disclosing the consumer's identity (e.g., showing only the drivers license number and first three letters of each consumer's name) does not violate this provision, because such publication is permitted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
5. List for use by investigator. A debtor collector does not violate these provisions by providing a list of consumers against whom judgments have been entered to a private investigator in order to locate such individuals, because section 805(b) specifically permits contacts "reasonably necessary to effectuate a post-judgment judicial remedy."
6. Public notice required by law. A debt collector does not violate these provisions by providing public notices that are required by law as a prerequisite to enforcement of a security interest in connection with a debt.
Up 6. Section 806(5) prohibits contacting the consumer by telephone "repeatedly or continuously with intent to annoy, abuse, or harass any person at the called number."
1. Multiple phone calls. "Continuously" means making a series of telephone calls, one right after the other. "Repeatedly" means calling with excessive frequency under the circumstances.
Up 7. Section 806(6) prohibits, except where section 804 applies, "the placement of telephone calls without meaningful disclosure of the caller's identity."
1. Aliases. A debt collector employee's use of an alias that permits identification of the debt collector (i.e., where he uses the alias consistently, and his true identity can be ascertained by the employer) constitutes a "meaningful disclosure of the caller's identity."
2. Identification of caller. An individual debt collector must disclose his employer's identity, when discussing the debt on the telephone with consumers or third parties permitted by section 805(b).
3. Relation to other sections. A debt collector who uses a false business name in a phone call to conceal his identity violates section 807(14), as well as this section.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:42 pm

FREE Sample Letter to Stop Debt Collection Calls
Today's Date

Your Name
Your Address

Collector's Name
Collector's Address

Mr./Ms. Collector,

I am writing in response to your constant phone calls!
According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, [15 USC 1692c] Section 805(c): CEASING COMMUNICATION: You must cease all communication with me after being notified in writing that I no longer wish to communicate with you. Therefore, I demand that you stop calling me at home, at work, on my cell phone or at any other location!
In accordance with the federal FDCPA, now that you have received this "stop calling" letter, you may only contact me to inform me that you:
are terminating further collection efforts;
invoking specified remedies which are ordinarily invoked by you or your company; or
intend to invoke a specified remedy.
Be advised that I am well well aware of my rights! For instance, I know that any future contact by you or your company violates the FDCPA and that since you already have my location information, calls made by you or your company to any 3rd party concerning me violates section 805(b)2 of the FDCPA.
Be advised that I am keeping accurate records of all correspondence from you and your company, including tape recording all phone calls. If you continue calling me I will pursue all available legal actions to stop you from harassing me and my family.

Signature
Your Printed Name

IMPORTANT: Always send stop calling letters by "official mail - return receipt requested" and keep a copy for your records.
If you've fallen behind on your bills, especially credit cards, don't panic. You may have several good options available to you. Your success starts by assessing your current situation and finding a trusted service provider that is licensed in your state.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 am

If anyone needs any more infomation on this subject just

put it up here and I will try to help as much as possible.

If for any reason I can't answer your questions, I have someone that

can be of all the help you need.

The idea is to get these scumbags off your back for good.
Back to top Go down
L#1

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Victims Lee
27 Aug 2012
I suspect MCM group is using low-paid foreign workers from India who could speak English. I suspect the Job of MCM is to keep calling the same number over and over asking for a Fake name or Non-Existing Person. This is a NEW kind of Making Money invented by the Chinese and India, the purpose of strategy is to bother people so they have to deal with the bills that they never owe to avoid being harassed, I suspect MCM group also using the other method is to report to 3 credit bureaus the deb that victims do not owe .

MOST of people in US don't pay the deb that we do not owe but estimate 02% of rich people will pay to this kind of threat to avoid being harassed or to face a bad credit reports .

The math is to make phones call to thousands people a month and .02% of rich people who will pay, as I suspect it is MCM group will Make A Fortune by using this criminal method. Recently, Vietnamese police arrested 10 Chinese doing this kind of business in Vietnam .

If MCM group is a legitimate collection agency , they will not have more than 1,000 complaints file in BBB website about "wrong number" harassment phone calls, false credit reports, also thousands of people report about MCM group on the internet about MCM group consistent with the phone calls to a "wrong person", "wrong numbers".
Caller: MCM group
Call Type: Debt Collector
Reply !
Victim
4 Sep 2012
Two different people called me on the same day asking for my son. The phone number that appeared on my pone is restricted. The first caller's name is Keith and the second caller's name is Matthew Barker. Matthew Barker sounder like Keith and he said he is from MCM. When I asked what was it all about, the caller said it's a personal business with my son. The callers had unique accent from India of the middle east. I asked them how they got my cell phone number and I was told it's from the data base. This call is very suspiscuous and it appears to be a scam. The called called four times on the same day. Two missed calls and no message and the 3rd and 4th times I picked up.
Caller: MCM
Back to top Go down
S88

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 pm

sharpie88 replies to Y25
17 Oct 2012
Calling you at work constitutes harassment. Asking to speak to your boss is a scare tactic. They count on the fact that most people don't know their rights. You can request that the collector stop contacting you. You should do this by writing a letter to the debt collection agency in addition to telling them over the telephone. Be sure to keep a copy of the letter for your own records. When the debt collection agency receives the letter, they should not contact you again except to tell you if they are going to take specific action concerning the debt.

The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act gives you a right to sue in state or federal court within one year from the violation. If you win, you can recover damages for your loss, court costs, and attorney's fees. Remember that the one-year period runs from the date the debt collector violated the law. You should act promptly to contact an attorney if you believe a debt collector has violated the law. If you fail to file your suit within one year of the violation, you lose your right to do so.

You can also notify the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) of violations. They cannot file lawsuits on your behalf, but they can investigate your complaints. Their address is: Consumer Response Center, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C. 20580. You can also file a complaint through the Internet.

Firewomann
23 Oct 2012
When my sister-in-law called & told me that MCM was calling Them, looking for ME, I googled the #. Yes, ALL of these so-called "collectors" are scammers working out of their basements, all over the world! As I've done in the past with these A-HOLES, you report this nonsense to FCC (online, also) Usually within a week or less, the calls STOP! Whether the calls come to your cell or land line, day or night, etc., THEY CAN BE STOPPED! That's what the Federal Communications Commission is for, my friends!! There is light @ the end of the tunnel! :-)
Back to top Go down
Nikeya

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Firewomann replies to Jeff Dilks
23 Oct 2012
It is a scam, Jeff! They are everywhere now, especially w/ our economy. In spite of the fact that they need to get a REAL JOB & soon, I've notified the Federal Communications Commission online w/ other idiots like them.....& volie! The calls stop comin' in!!! Do it, man!

Nikiya
24 Oct 2012
make them stop, or I'm filing a lawsuit!
Caller: MC<
Back to top Go down
J6aug

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm

J
6 Aug 2012
A company called MCM calls me regularly, they won't say what it is about, they won't say what business the company is in, just a different Indian each with a different buy obviously fake American name asking me to "verify my name and address" each time. A small summary of their conversations
MCM: "Is that xxx?"
Me: "Who's calling please?"
MCM: "This is John Doe calling from MCM."
Me: "Who or what is is MCM?"
MCM: "Can you verify if you are xxx?"
Me: "Who is MCM? What do you do?"
MCM: "We're a business. Are you xxx?"
Me:"Can you be more specific? There are many businesses in the world. Who are you?"
MCM: "We're MCM. Are you xxx?"
Me: "You said that. What business are you in?"
MCM: "We're MCM. We're a business."
and so on.
Reply !
dan replies to AVM (its medical, look it up)
7 Aug 2012
Well Said,
as usual a collector tries to justify his bad behavior.
btw i dont owe anyone a thing and I get these calls from MCM
THANK GOOD FOR CALLER ID

let me see. should i give my information to someone that doesnt speak my language? Should I give my information to someone that doesnt sound professional

let me think about that...No

Seriously folks, I recommend you do a couple of things,

1. ALWAYS insist that Collectors verify in writing they are authorized to collect a debt.
2. Purchase Identity Theft Protection and Monitoring
3. Know what you owe and to whom you owe it to. (I actually had someone try to collect a debt my Grandfather died owing in the 1980's) <--- wasnt my problem

4. when the collector calls tell them your situation, if you cannot pay tell them you cannot pay and why.
(the really aggressive ones like tinny try to guilt you into feeling like you are a bad person because your in a jam dont buy into that crap)

Back to top Go down
Mil#1

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm

800-265-8825
Got a call from 800-265-8825? Report it and help to identify who and why is calling from this number.

MILTON
7 Jun 2012
Here comes MCM the most greedy company in the world,The Black Indian MD of MCM Manu Rikye an Indian who lick the dick and a** for Brandon Black, the agents in the company generates huge amount of revenues but in return they give penny like an agent earns for the company $6000 in a month for the company where the wages given to him or her is just $$280 so the rest goes to the Pocket of Brandon Black the sucker and Manu Rikye the c**k sucker of Brandon Black.

So people of the world is this justice? Please answer. The company harass consumers everyday The government of India should have cancell their business certification running from India, These kind greedy Monkeys dont have the rights to live to this world, hope they die very soon.

123rootbeer
21 Jun 2012
Don't know the number so I wont answer it.
Caller: 8002658825

Doom
24 Jun 2012
The Indian Bastard was very rude to me and insists a person named Charles lived here and i told them if they kept on calling i was gonna hunt them down and get them for harasment.
Back to top Go down
Sherry#1

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Sherry
6 Jun 2008
Very rude, talked over me, didn't want to listen.
Horrible customer service. Lady was foreign, could only understand every other word.

Annie
12 Jul 2008
Can't believe it! I was stupid enough to provide SS#, address and name. Caller was rude and persistent. She caught me while I was sick, and not thinking clearly. The debt they were trying to collect was not even mine. Now I am REALLY sick!!!
Caller: Midland Credit Management

Sheila
18 Aug 2008
Very rude guy from midland Credit Management called my work number saying it was a business matter. He kept asking for my name. When I found out it wasn't a work related call I told him I couldn't receive personal calls at this number and if they continued to call I would be forced to pursue legal action.

PO'd MOM
1 Sep 2008
This crap of an agency is connected with another sleeze ball out of NY ... Burgess. They tried to collect a debt that isn't even my son's. The debt for an apartment supposedly -- happened when my son was on his first tour of Iraq. He has never even been to Florida. They keep calling and the debt keeps going up and up. How do you get these people to stop?sherry

Sleeze buckets... consumers should be protected.
Caller ID: 800-265-8825
Caller: Midland
Back to top Go down
MJD#1

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:08 pm

M J D
7 Sep 2008
They have been calling our summer home many times a week for at least 2 1/2 years. They are always looking for Ashley B. Fortune. The person that called today identified himself as Allan Dane from Midland Company. I told him he was harrassing me. He sounded really scared......not! I have actually called them back and told them to knock it off but to no avail. Frustrating to say the least.
Caller: Midland Company

Y25
30 Oct 2008
This moron called a long time ago from MCM (sounded Indian). He said I owed him 2k, mind you, he called me at work. I never heard of this place, nor borrowed any type of money to owe anyone that type of amount of money. This guy was very rude, so rude that I hung up, and he did not stop calling. He called back to back, until finally, I told him that if he continued to call, I was going to record the conversation and take legal action.

He did not call for a couple of months, and today, out of nowhere calls, but this time, he asked for my manager. I don't even know how he received that number, but I told him that he is not in, and took a written message. His name is James (so he says) from MCM and that's when I remembered that this is that same company. I believe they are trying to get to my boss to possibly have my wages garnished, but I am not dumb and thank GOD I answer all of the calls here at work. Even if someone else answers, we screen all the calls that go to the big man here, so he is not going to fool us that easily.

I wish they would just leave me alone already!!!
Caller ID: 800-265-8825

Butch
7 Dec 2008
They keep calling me asking for my daughter, who hasn't lived with us for years. They want her to call the MCM "800" number and ask for ext 2484.
Caller ID: Charles
Back to top Go down
Sharon#1

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Sharon
3 Jan 2009
I just received a call at work from Rodrick at ext 2457 and I refused to give him my credit card number to make payment arrangements on an old visa account. He definitely has an accent and claimed the call was being monitored-- without my consent or knowledge!
Caller ID: n/a
Caller: MCM per Rodrick

not Francisco
16 Jan 2009
These clowns have been calling every day for months asking for Francisco. Sometimes in Spanish..which I can't speak. I have asked nicely, I have asked not nicely, I have asked for supervisors to demand my number be removed and all to no avail. Seriously, I'm not Francisco. I'm a middle aged female with no other language skills other than a little high school German.
Caller ID: unavailable
Caller: Midland Credit Mgt

Randall Beck
29 Jan 2009
So these rude jerks call daily and I tell them please remove my # this isn't Randall. Yet, they continue to call-like it's some sort of treat and I'm going to snap one day and say oh yes-you are correct, I know Randall you got me!
Anyway-I said yes this is Randall last night (mind you I'm female) and the dumb a** is like well you owe Citi $12K and add'l $2K (no wonder they are in debt too!). So I asked for her p# b/c either I was hung up by them when I asked prior or they would not provide. Then I proceeded to tell her you had the wrong # and I was reporting them. Needless to say I rec'd another call this am( I just hung up) and am in the process of changing my p# b/c they are idiots with no education so they have to be a debt collector.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Here is another one that will try to drive you nuts.

Just don't let them.

Portfolio Recovery

731-256-7106

757-275-8578

757-506-0177

These are some of the numbers that they use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCM Financial Scumbags   MCM Financial Scumbags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MCM Financial Scumbags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: "Freedom of Speech" :: "Freedom of Speech"-
Jump to: