Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights

Go down 
+4
1-Princess-2
Born Sexy21
Swords-of-1
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Empty
PostSubject: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 am

Anytime one complains you risk being given notice,
This we all know is an act of Retaliatory Eviction.
This is what it is called ( by legal terms).

When you complain about something and Management does not like it because you are complaining about someone they like. They will give you Notice and this I call a ( Tenant-Breach of the PEACE ).

Sable Point Apartments tenants are always struggling to be heard. Here the question is: why is it taken so long?

Sable Point Apartments Management Mr James Vance and other housing agents make their point with rumours and are notoriously shameless in doing so.
Tenants rights are worsening and no one is doing anything about it. James Vance is a man that harbors prejudices against tenants more than most people relize.

The prejudices and hatered is rampant in Sable Point Apartments and in this complex your rights are worthless.
Back to top Go down
https://blind-to-none.forumotion.com
Swords-of-1

Swords-of-1

PostSubject: This is Good   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 am

I think you think at your best when you just get up in the morning.
When you talk back to Management in that place they call it yelling. Even if you are speaking in a low tone.

You have been staying low for a while, This creep must have done something to you to wake you up this way.

I hope you are okey. I remember, the First Amendment gives you the right to free speech. Fuck this guy. This is what happens when you stand up for yourself. They don't like it. But they can do and say whatever they want. Thay are shitheads anyway.
Back to top Go down
Born Sexy21

Born Sexy21

PostSubject: The Same Game   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 am

Vance is at it again. What is wrong with this guy? He is the one that started all the bullshit in the begining. Him and that pot-head Heather Bumgardner. Do you know that she walked into the Fire Grill Restaurant stoned out of her mind.
Her connection just got fired from there. He was selling pot and pills. This is a fact not just he said she said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Let's do this the right way   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:49 am

Peaches: You must Register first. You can use any username you want to. There is nothing wrong with the name you have now. And while on this site. You do not have to use your real name. If someone else does. We will look into it best we can. I know Heather and as soon as I saw her name on this site, someone is already looking into it. You say what you have to say. As for Swords It will be later in the day when I have a talk with him.
As for the statement you made about getting up in there. If it is me you are talking about. All I can tell you is GOOD LUCK. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

PostSubject: Managing   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 am

The point of being in "management" is to lead, help, observe, and be there physically and mentally for whatever the job title is. In this situation if any tenant has an issue of any kind the tenant is supposed to go to management so management can help resolve the issue. Whether it be another tenant or just an issue with rent or even a simple light bulb. That complex is a pretty descent size, but that's why they have more than just one manager working there. If there is any type of issue someone there in management can resolve it. The fact that they didn't, shows they are unreliable and very inconsiderate. I'm sure they are busy. And no one will say that as a tenant they expect the issue to be resolved in a day. It's the fact that they don't resolve the issue is what hurts the tenants there. LAZY.
Back to top Go down
Witchy

Witchy

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 pm

There are notices on everyone's doors stating that there will be ANOTHER inspection! Legally, don't they have to give us AT LEAST 24 hours notice?! scratch Yup, I think so. Needless to say, if they knock on my door, they're not getting in. So sick of it.

I'm looking forward to the day that I can move, saving up now. I just feel bad for those that I'm leaving behind that aren't able to get out of here that want out. This could be a wonderful community if it weren't for the poor management (which I blame corporate for as well) and the trash they allow to live here. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Born Sexy21

Born Sexy21

PostSubject: Sable Point Sweetheart.   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 am

The peoples rights in that place is too lax. That's because some people they like and some people they don't.
Look at Heather's connection. This guy lives in Marina Park. That's that low life of a trailer park that has a
shit-load of drugs. This is where Heather's dealer lives. She goes to his place all the time and brings him into Sable Point
to her apartment. She did this on the 4th and 5ft of July.
Now, Admin. Look into that and tell me if I am wrong.
People around here know her and Jackson. This guy just got out of prison.
And she talks about the people in that complex.

In Sable Point I say most of their problems are from Management.
They need people that know how to manage.
Not shit-head trouble makers.
Let someone look into this and tell me that I am wrong.
This is a good web-site. It opens a lot of doors and lets other people know what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Swords-of-1

Swords-of-1

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm

First of all. This Heather Bumgardner if this is the right spelling.
She has so much traffic in and out of her unit that it is starting
to look like somebody is given something away. Maybe drugs?

Here is a female that gets a job in Sable Point Apartments.
Only maybe four days in that place she starts to evict people that
she thinks is doing drugs. She has no idea what or who these people
are or what they do for a living. But she does everything in her power to get rid of them.
Never met these people in her, what she calls a life.

It turns out that she is doing more drugs than the very same people she tryed to
evict for that same shit.
She has this problem concerning people. She talks behind their backs.
She had Jackson over her unit everytime she wants to get a lift.

She will stick it to you every time and when ever she can. Right in your back.
Because she will never say anything to your face.
The girl is a snake.
She has the cops on her side because she gives them a little something something if you know what I mean. bounce
Back to top Go down
13 El Diavolo M

13 El Diavolo M

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Heather at one time worked with food stamps.
She was forced to leave that job because she was
doing something very illegal. On a 1 to 10 her problem was a 9 1/2.
That's how bad it was. She is not fooling anyone.
She talks to these people like they were shit. She talks about their kids and
she wants everyone to think that she loves kids. Ya sure.

The only one Heather likes and loves is herself.
Sometimes I wonder about that. She is a Very sick female and needs a lot of help.
She goes after people for the very same thing that she does.
Heather and Jackson make a good team.
Back to top Go down
YeahSure

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

She's an ass hole. She has a man on speed attitude, with a hot body. She probably had a hard life and is taking it out on everyone. She gets her pot from a 13 year old kid. She says she has the hook up if she needs anything. She needs more than a "hook up" if she messes with the wrong people. She favors the blacks and she goes against the single women with kids.

When she smiles at you, she's probably thinking on the best way to screw you. She's just a tool for Tracy Carter. She walks behind her with a pooper scooper. She's a pig pig , a junkie, and a low life. Just like most of the people that life there. She's no different, that's why she lives there. She had a nice guy that was living with her, he left just because of what she was doing. I don't know what opens up more, her legs or her front door to sell shit. Im gonna call the quits for now. If you're reading this, I know more about you then a lot of people do. I could make you lose sleep at night, and I could make everyone look at you different. They look at you wrong now... Just imagin how they'll look at you when Im done.

When she used to work for the DHHR, she tells people she quit because she couldn't deal with seeing what she seen. No Heather... NO, you got fired. More then half of the complex knows the truth. It wasn't hard to figure out. The number one thing that gave it away was your crappy attitude. You use other people against other people. Your sneeky... Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
JUSTDOIT

PostSubject: oh now come on   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 am

Does no one have anything better to do then bash a hard working woman who's obtained a college degree while working a full-time job?? Someone who has gone above and beyond for many people?? It is truly comical to read Laughing all the things people think they know, but have no idea. Sounds like its only the people who are mad for getting kicked out!
DUHH. Obviously they are going to have nothing nice to say. She's done plenty of favors for me and my children; MY CHILDREN ARENT BLACK OR MIXED AND IM A SINGLE MOM. Imagine that!!!
When you work for any corportation that has to do with the government, outside of state agencies-your drug tested.
FYI!!! BREAKING NEWS!! THE CELEBRITY (PRETTY SURE) HEATHER MOVED OUT OF SABLE POINT. You psychos might have to find someone else to stalk on a daily basis geek
Have you seen Heather?? SHE LOOKS FAR FROM JUNKIE STATUS!!
NEGATIVE ATTENTION IS POSITIVE ATTENTION-SHE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT TO BE THE CENTER OF EVERYONES ATTENTION- YOU GO GIRL!! STAY AT THEM.
Back to top Go down
Swords-of-1

Swords-of-1

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 am

You have to be a friend of hers. This woman has talked down to people
in Sable Point Apertments. Not all people that take drugs look the same.
Some of them look better than you and I.
Just because she did help you does not make her a saint.
So what do we have, she did something for you that says you like her.

What would you be saying if she did not help you and your kid when you
needed her. Would you tell everyone how great she is?
If you know her you would know that she does take drugs.

You would also know that she picks the very people she wants to
go after. You do not know her. All this bitch did was help you and that
is why you think you like her. I am one of the people that saw her
at the Fire Grill. She was so stoned that she was lucky she could drive.

As for a collage degree. It does not make a person better than the next.
I know junkies that had great jobs and dress to kill. I saw them fall right on
their face and there went the house and the wife and the childern. They lost it all.

So don't tell me or any one else about her degree.

You can take that degree and sit on it and enjoy yourself.
By the way hotshot. She never kicked me out of that hell what people call an complex.

You just live off the state and you also have no other place to go.
This is why you are so good to management.
Back to top Go down
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:27 pm

So I do know she has letters that kids wrote hanging up in her office but that does mean nothing. Those kids are animals, the names I seen I thought to myself oh that's an ass kisser looking to get on her good side. She is just a lil girl with a big attitude. She's mental. For some reason she has a thing with people habit kids. Someone tell me whats that about
Back to top Go down
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 pm

*having kids is what I ment.
Back to top Go down
OOlala

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

@ Rawr... Dude or dudet, the reason why she has problems with women having kids is because she can't have any. I bet it's either the drugs, and she has something wrong with her. Well, I mean she does have something wrong with her, but I mean the problem of not having kids. She's probably wants kids and can't have any so she takes it out on other people. It's like a miget... It's small and most of the time it's a little prick.

p.s

She did not move out. She just parks her car behind the building she lives in. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Swords-of-1

Swords-of-1

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 pm

First of all nobody is able to go above and beyond when it comes to
a job. You give it your best or back off and find one that you know
how to do. Your job is your job. That's all it is. You do or you don't.
That's all there is to it.
What Heather does is over do it when she does something.
She does what she wants to do and cares less about other people and children.
Yes and CHILDREN.

How do you become a rental agent just to evict people.
This is just what she does.
If half the women had the guts to stand up and tell everyone the things she says.
More people would understand just what kind of a sick shithead she really is.
She hates kids and people have heard her say it.
I know that the Admin heard her say that she wants nothing to do with
kids. A friend of mine was sitting there when she said it.

So, this so-called above and beyond is just what it is ( BULLSHIT ).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 am

First of all. I don't say anything about Heather. She stays out of my way and I stay out of hers.
To stand up for her against me and anyone else in this building for that matter, is talking to a wall.

I will not get between what is going on with her and the other people on here. I do read everything
and so far thay have given me backup on everything that is being said.

As for what you want to say about me. I have no problem with that.
I can say this. I am in better shape than you are and anyone that may
THINK that I am easy and what you call old.

I always say, " Never judge a book by it's cover". If one does it can become the bigest mistake
of his or her life. I have seen it happen a few times in my day.

By the way. I am proud to say that, all the shit I have been thru in life. I have made it this far and am
as old as I am today and can do the things I can do.

I just hope you can say that when you become my age. If you live that long.
Life is not as easy as one might think.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 am

I will delete anything that you cannot prove.

I will not get in between anything said on this
site. But I will make sure that whatever is said is
found to be true. If not it comes off.

The people that I have helping me with this site will
find out if what is being said to be true or not.

If true it will stay. If not true it will be taken off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

It's a matter of public record anyway.

To my friend # 198.228.200.155 From Piscataway, New Jersey.

nycmspsvz2ts 113 dmz. mycingular.net

Dear Shithead, It was very good to hear from someone so talented.

If I don't watch myself what will you do. And here I felt the worm friendship
of being wanted. All this time I felt that I was all alone.

Now that I know for sure that you have my back I feel much much better.

Now can you really say that I don't know you?

Like I said before. You must prove what is being said or I will delete.
Back to top Go down
BiG DoG

BiG DoG

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 pm

What I don't understand, is that the Admin didn't say anything about this Heather. Everyone else is. I don't see what you're talking about shithead. Can you state where he talks about Heather? If you can, please go ahead and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Swords-of-1

Swords-of-1

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Well, everdently there is something that the Admin did to you. I know the Admin and he is not a "Stalker" or a "pervert". You are probably jealious of him because he did something you can't. Who calls themself shithead anyway? Unless you are one. I looked at the laws on here and everyone of them are true. They are true, and understanding. It's good leadership. At least this Admin is on here and trying to enlightment the people on there rights. And here you are threatening him. You got to be kidding me. I hope it's just a joke. In my eyes you sound like a coward. If you know him so well, you know for a fact that you can go to him and tell him you're problems and tell him that you don't like what he's doing. Thats if you really know him. Once Heather told him that she didn't like it and he took her off. If you go to him face-to-face and tell him like a real person, he will back off. He normally does. And from what I understand, He and Heather made a deal. He's keeping his part of the deal. Just because he doesn't delete what other people say doesn't mean anything. There prooving what there saying so he keeps it on here. He can't say nothing about her because of the deal. All he said was we come to an understanding.

You seem like the person that walks around thinking your shit don't stink and as soon as someone puts you in your place, there wrong. Whatever you told the Admin, look in the mirror. You are probably the type to hang around certain type of people. People you think are lower than you, just so you can look good. Walk around with fansty shit. You seem like the type of person that will let other kids take advantage of yours and you do nothing about it. If you wanna keep this up, well keep it up. But I know for a fact you wont and cant do anything to the Admin. If you think you can and want to. I want to see you go for it. He is in better shape. Talk is cheap and you just talk. That's why you call yourself Shithead.
Back to top Go down
13 El Diavolo M

13 El Diavolo M

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello Shithead,

I want to know if you kiss your Mother with that foul mouth of yours.

You sit here and call other people names that has nothing to do with what is going on.

You talk about this bitch Heather like you are getting something from her.

I really think that if you were to stop and think before you open your foul mouth,

you would be able to think like a human, Not a child molester.

Do you understand that you sound like you need some type of help.

You don't have the guts to do anything you try to make people think you will.

Your a punk and that's all you'll ever be. Go look for free food.

What a name to call yourself, " Shithead ", How true and this is the only time you tell the truth.

Asshole. No wonder why he deletes you. Jackass.
Back to top Go down
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

PostSubject: To: SHITHEAD   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Well, shithead is the perfect name. If the shoe fits wear it! I love seeing uneducated people making false accusations and giving wrong assumptions on people. Mr. Or Mrs. SHITHEAD needs to wipe that hard big ass!! Stick toilet paper in your mouth because you have shit flowing from all ends! Hope you use Angel Soft toilet paper because those hemrhoids are going to hurt. I bet secretly that person has a sick dire fantasy of some really sad things.. I can give a list of doctors who can help. pig
Back to top Go down
Watcher 123

Watcher 123

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm

You're right you are a shithead. You must be one of Heather's junkie friends. You're worrying about her job. Yeah, you're one of her friends, you're not worrying about her job, you're worrying that if she losses her job, she can't buy you or from you, all the drugs she takes. She walks around with her little ass wiggling back and fowarth. You don't care about her. You got problems yourself. So before you come on here, talk shit and make threats, look and think, is the trouble I'll go threw worth it. NO it will not. You can take it either way you want to, I don't give a shit. She'll tell all of her friends what's going on and they'll get on here and do the same low life shit you did. Talking about trailor trash crap. You don't know nothing. If anyone's a piece of shit it's you. I do know you said 90% sure. That's not being completely sure you dumb ass. If you're gonna say something make sure you can prove it. Yeah, I'm completely sure, which is 100% not 90%, that you are a coward and a lier yourself. You say he says this and that. No he didn't. Just read it if you know how to. You say you have two kids, well let them read it because they might understand it more then you will. Where does it say on this website that the Admin talks about Heather the junkie. Yeah I'm talking about her. Now what? Whats gonna happen to me? Please let me know so I can just wait with my soda and kick up my feet. What if i'm a racist? Lets say I am, then what? Yet again whats gonna happen to me you shithead? Like I said I'll just wait for whoever. Heathers job might be on the line? So, am I and the Admin on the line for saying what we're saying? You must owe Heather something. She might have done favors for you and you need to owe her something. If you know what she does, and if you had any kind of brains, you'll know what we are talking about.

Who's the shithead now shithead. Now to be honest, the Admin don't really care about you threatening him. Your not going to do anything to him anyway.I see the way Heather looks at people. She looks like the world owes her. No, she owes other people. The shit she puts people threw, thats not right. So you say you're wasting your time. Well, stop wasting your time, and just do whatever it is you do. Bye
Back to top Go down
1-Princess-2

1-Princess-2

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

The watcher has their eye on you boo!!!!! Bitches! What a Face affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights   Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retaliatory Eviction and Lax Rights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next